I love you, NGC! I love you, NGC!

H I L A R I O U S

Dude this is hiarious it went from *insert curse word here* to LETS HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. Hilarious

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

GREAT JOB!

Semi-Cologne. Semi-Cologne! >.<!!!!! Hilarous, DUDE! I ask since this is obviously about making a flash game, What are m-rosters. I use some of the codes u used but what are M-Rosters (E.g. _root.gotoAndPlay(frameno.) and how Blockhead said ; means _root.gotoAndPlay(frameno.);))) Hope you tell me 5/5 and 10/10

The College Years 15 The College Years 15

Awesome

Awesome well said
Awesome!

The College Years 14 The College Years 14

Theme Song, Beard

What's Up with your Beard Weiss. It's creepy. You're, You're Crazy Dude. Eating a squirrel now that's awesomely awesome. I also like when people change their theme song in the second season even if they do it just a little. You completely changed it and episode 15, 3 days after this one. Wicked Man. Wicked!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

not my smartest idea

this song rocks

i told one of my friends to listen/watch it and now he won't stop

at least he doesn't know where I live
sadly he knows my phone number (lol)!

Sketched-Merry Sketchmas Sketched-Merry Sketchmas

you managed a new word from me

Thanks to you there is a new word for hilarious. HILARIOUS-E-ISM. Which is spelled Hilariousyism. Just one problem bringing the score to 9/10 (though 5/5). The links at the end didn't work again. Fix it dude. Other than "FREAKin' HILARIOUS"!

sirjeffofshort responds:

As one may be able to tell, I am a huge fan of words, so having someone add a new word to their vocabulary in honor is certainly something to be cherished. I have such a hard time with any coding though, I have no clue why our links aren't working. I will try my best to have them up and running for the next sketch. Thanks for the review.

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

funny

that descripton:

TIME SPENT CRYING: 4.8 Hours

LOL!
Movies nice

-Wolf Vs. Jack- -Wolf Vs. Jack-

GREATASTIC

Wolf vs. Jack is actiony and I noticed doctor octoganopus in a portrait w/ Chip (WOLF).

Lazer Panda Lazer Panda

Un...

Unacceptably Amazing! that's enough to say, right!?

SuperLaserBeamPanda responds:

My god you know true art when you see it!

Mouthsinging: AS Mouthsinging: AS

Animaniacs and Lion King

Well, I enjoyed seeing the Animaniacs and the Lion King Syncing. This was great. You are destined to make funny thing flashetion